Challenge participation Terms and Conditions
We think sports funding should be easier. You’ll get an easier way to raise funds for you and other athletes by making it more fun and lucrative for fans and brands. The Peakz Challenge release acts as a “light” version of scoutfunding.
We are launching a competition of challenges where every athlete can join by creating a challenge and invite or challenge fellow athletes. The best 3 challenges earn a sponsorship amount. The sponsorship will be divided over all participating athletes in the winning challenge based on their result in the challenge. It’s a possibility to compete again in this competition-less time. Defeat fellow athletes, team mates or rivals at or near the top.
The Total sponsorship amount is €1.500,00.
- €600,- for the challenge with most votes
- €500,- for the second challenge on the leaderboard
- €400 for the third challenge
The sponsorship amount will be divided as following:
|Sponsorship amount Peakz challenge release||#1 athlete in the challenge||#2 athlete in the challenge||#3 athlete in the challenge||#4 athlete in the challenge||#5 athlete in the challenge||#6 athlete in the challenge|
|#1 on the challenge leaderboard||€600.00||€220.00||€160.00||€100.00||€60.00||€40.00||€20.00|
|#2 on the challenge leaderboard||€500.00||€183.33||€133.33||€83.33||€50.00||€33.33||€16.67|
|#3 on the challenge leaderboard||€400.00||€146.67||€106.67||€66.67||€40.00||€26.67||€13.33|
Please read the below carefully. You must comply with our rules, guidelines and policies in order to compete for the prizes.
These terms attempt to safely, fairley and transparently guide these behaviours on our platform.
Welcome to Peakz!
You have chosen to either enter the Peakz challenge as an Athlete or to vote for the athlete videos as a Fan and/ or Scout. With this challenge we would like to introduce Peakz and set the tone for our future operations. Therefore it is very important to us that the rules and guidelines in terms of behaviours, as well as what you can expect from us, is and are very clear.
Please note, that being knowledgeable of the contents of – and adhering to all of our guidelines and policies is solely your responsibility.
How to compete
Every athlete can create a challenge on Peakz. After you signed up there are just need 3 steps to create a challenge. First you think of a challenge (only sports related) and an awesome name (title) of your challenge, then you briefly describe what needs to be done and you upload a video where you are exaplaining the challenge trigger people (fans and in the future brands) to watch and vote for you. After these steps it’s time to invite and challenge your fellow athletes, team mates or even rivals to be in a competition together and to work together to get in as many votes as possible from your fans. You need the votes to win the sponsorship. Create a video of yourself in your most brutal workout (only sports). In order to get scouted you need to show your performance, determination, drive, ambition and of course skills. When uploading your challenge entry video be sure to:
- Perform the challenge after 10 October 2020.
- Record it; your phone is enough.
- Make 1 video, where you show you’re performing the challenge
- Make sure you’re clearly visible.
- Upload your performance video (where you are performing the challenge) before the deadline shown on the website. Current deadline is 28 October 2020 23:59 CEST on challenge pages) you entered. You can check all challenges on Challenge.peakz.com
- Peakz has the right to extend the closing date for athletes to perform and submit the challenge video from 18 October 2020 to a later day in 2020.
- The challenge must be performed by recording it and uploading it on the Peakz challenge website. Challenges outside the Peakz platform are not allowed and will be removed.
Athletes create a challenge on Challenge.peakz.com and invite fellow athletes to join, either by email or by sharing a link to challenge page with an unique code. All athletes must upload their challenge entry video by first accepting and joining the challenge and then clicking on the upload button on the challenge page. Make sure that the video you upload is by the terms and rules described in this document and other guidelines . The viewers (fans and / or Scouts) decide which challenge is the best / they like most and wins a sponsorship amount to be divided over all athletes who participate in the challenge. The viewers (fans and / or Scouts) decide this by voting on the challenge. The best three (3) challenges win a sponsorship amount. This is done by voting The result of the challenge is defined by Peakz. Any and all interpretation of results is at the sole discretion of the Peakz team.
Please keep an eye on the Peakz website to stay abreast of the timelines, guidelines and further specific rules.
Winners and funds
The results of the challenges i.e. who are the winners and any and all interpretations of the results are determined by and at the sole discretion of the Peakz team. Results cannot be contested and there will be no re-submissions, re-counts or recalls.
Any and all funds related to the challenges (including but not limited to prize money, rewards, donations and fees), their allocation, payment to challenge winners and total sum are at the sole discretion of the Peakz team and cannot be contested. The winners of the Challenge receive an email stating so. After the winners accept the prize via email, the winners will be announced on social media by Peakz.
The challenge is sponsored by Peakz and all payments done with regards to the challenge is considered to be a sposnorship, where you – the athlete – and Peakz have a sponsorship agreement with a one-time payment. Peakz might ask you for an interview (by phone), to post it in a blog on the Peakz website and for a post on social media.
The payments made to you are excluding any taxes. You are responsible for the payments of taxes due over the received amounts to the relevant authorities. We collect tax identification information and report this to tax authorities as legally required if requested by the authority.
Participating as an Athlete
In order for you to participate, you must comply, adhere and verify the following:
- Participants of the Peakz Challenge and Peakz platform must be an athlete who is or is pursuing a full time professional sports career
- The participant must be an athlete active on the highest national level, taking his / her age in consideration. You don’t need to be part of the national team.
- The participant shall be the one performing the Challenge
- The video must be made / recorded after 28 September 2020
- If you are under the age of 18, you need approval of your parents / legal guardian to have a profile on Peakz and participate in the challenge.
- If you are under the age of 13, you are not allowed to join the challenge.
- The challenge needs to have a minimum of 50 unique votes by fans other than yourself to compete for a sponsorship
Contents and uploaded materials
Please be aware that the following applies to all the content that you upload on the Peakz platform:
- You are the owner of the intellectual property of the video and the person in the video must be you
- We will use your uploaded video on social media (including, but not limited to, Instagram and Youtube) and on our website to promote the Peakz Challenge and Peakz
- By uploading your video on Peakz you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your video
- The content of the video must be related to the challenge, only sports
- You, as the athlete / participant who uploaded the video, are solely responsible for the content of the video
- In case other people are visible in the video, you are solely responsible to have their consent to publish the video on Peakz and grant us the rights as described
- You give us permission to show your username, profile picture, and information about your actions (such as likes) or relationships (such as follows) next to or in connection with accounts, ads, offers, and other sponsored content without any compensation to you.
- It’s not allowed to upload content containing any nudity or 18+ materials. All uploaded content must adhere to our Community Guidelines. If it does not, the content will be deleted and the participating athlete who has uploaded the content will be excluded from further participation for the Challenge. Furthermore, Peakz may discontinue their page, profile and/or account from the Peakz platform.
We at peakz are passionate about sports. Yes we would like to see your most amazing and inspiring sports abilities, but we want you to do so safely! Make sure that in preparation of your content and whilst filming your content you take the utmost care to adhere to all relevant safety precautions. Peakz cannot be held liable for any and all violations of safety rules, precautions and guidelines or any resulting injuries of such conduct by members of the Peakz platform, including participants of Peakz challenge functionality. Any content uploaded to the Peakz platform that ignores health and safety regulations, safe conduct or glorifies unsafe practices will be deleted and participants will be automatically excluded from (further and/ or future) participation, Peakz reserves the right to delete any content and discontinue the participation of any Athlete/applicant at their sole discretion and such decisions cannot be contested.
By entering the campaign you agree with the term of use, privacy- and cookie statement and the challenge rules Peakz has listed above.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, LET US KNOW: E-MAIL: SUPPORT@PEAKZ.COM