Have you ever built a brand from the ground up? No? We neither. Dive in with us. We are Peakz. We want to give all talented athletes a fair chance to reach the top. Therefore we’re developing a scoutfunding platform. Already more than 10.000 athletes support our mission and platform. With the launch of the Peakz challenges we just took the first step towards scoutfunding. Time to push through. We need you for that. A true MarCom professional who quickly transforms ideas and blanks into readable text and who helps us achieve goals with appealing campaigns. Are you a tactical thinker and a practical doer? Do you have that entrepreneurial spirit who wants to stay on the grind? Then apply now.
You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, expand your skills and experience and work with passionate entrepreneurs.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
You and us will put Peakz on the sports map once and for all.
- You explain our scoutfunding products briefly and powerfully to the different target groups. In such a way that they take action, just the way we want them to.
- You devise campaigns to touch and move the target group and implement these campaigns, together with our intern.
- You write product texts, website texts, mailings and the content for the campaigns.
- You will set up our marketing automation using Mailchimp.
- You will be actively reaching out to and building our community of athletes and fans by informing, challenging, and engaging them through our digital channels and socials.
- You are responsible for the content calendar. You create, write, develop and place posts, stories, blogs and mailings, respond to comments and stimulate interaction.
- You manage the website and online campaigns, dive into analytics and optimize campaigns and content.
- You guide your colleagues in making vlogs and, if you want, you can also vlog yourself.
This is a new role in the organization. There is no marketing department yet, so there are plenty of opportunities. Do you need help or do you want to discuss this? Your colleagues and external advisers are always there for you.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You love playing (and watching) sports
- You are or were a professional top athlete (preferred but not necessary)
- Around 5 years of marketing communications experience, preferably B2C, in international and technical environments
- Bachelor degree in Marketing
- Knowledge of Mailchimp to set up (automated) mailing campaigns and WordPress to adjust content of our website
- Strong analytical, organisational and project management skills
- A creative and commercial thinker who understands the challenges of a start-up and focuses on budget-smart and effective strategies
- English may not be your native language, but you are close to perfection in both speaking and writing
- All applicants have to currently reside in the Netherlands
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- You have the chance to be at the start of the Peakz journey and make a lasting and important difference in sports and sports funding.
- Growing and developing the Peakz brand.
- Start-up vibe; flexible, hard-working, passionate and fun.
- A full-time job
- Coaching on the job
- Many opportunities to develop yourself
- A laptop, some extra sport allowance and of course a competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation days
We realise that this is a challenging role, that requires a lot of knowledge and skills, a lot of switching gears, a big investment in terms of time and energy and all whilst focussing on delivering the most cost effective solutions. Having an entrepreneurial spirit therefore seems essential. We look forward to adding new colleagues to our team and building our brand and product together.
- Please respond before November 27nd 2020, with your c.v. and a short and original motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start date: December 2020