A dream come true for all young sports-lovers: a marketing internship at Peakz, where passionate sports enthusiasts work hard to make funding for athletes easier. Be the excellent support on lead- and content generation, visual design and online (social) marketing to enhance growth internationally. You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, expand your skills and experience and work with passionate entrepreneurs.
- Support on online lead generation.
- Maintain and follow the social media calendar.
- Create content and manage social media channels.
- Maintain and get in contact with athletes on social media
- Be the support on questions in the marketing inbox.
- Be creative.
- Create growth of our social media followers with spot on communication for our target group(s)
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- You are currently enjoying a bachelor- or master education in (sports) marketing, marketing communications, commerce, visual design with marketing major/minor. Or an equivalent close to these.
- Organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize.
- Clear communication skills.
- Great affinity with sports and working with athletes
- Passion for marketing
- Preferably some basic knowledge of design tools such as Illustrator or photoshop, but not necessary.
- You have perfect knowledge of Dutch and a good level of English. Written and verbally. Additional languages are a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Guidance by a passionate team, sports enthusiasts with experience in marketing, design and sales.
- You have the chance to be at the start of the Peakz journey and make a difference in Sports.
- Start-up vibe; flexible, hard-working, passionate and fun; work from home and/or in our office in Amsterdam. Music is a must in our office
- Internship compensation
- Extra sport allowance
- Laptop / computer during internship
Start date: November